Filming blog On Saturday, November 27th all 4 of us went out to film. Everyone came and we made sure to all wear the same clothing except for Sebastian and Ethan because they were not in the scenes we had filmed before. This time we started at scene 4, which was continuing the stalking with me and Jason. This time, we went near Sebastian's house because there were multiple neighborhoods near here which we had to use for jump cutting between different locations. Then we planned to go to a park so we can film scene 5. This scene had me leave my briefcase down on the ground found in the park, and leaving it to attend to something else (sleep), while Jason hides behind a tree staying out of sight. In scene 6, Jason went for the briefcase as you can see I'm throwing away something found in his hand. The shot found here will be a panning shot. We had also taken scene 7 and 8, where I notice my own briefcase getting stolen and I start to run after him. These two scenes we kept messin...
Comments
Post a Comment